My objects disappear on their own :(

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Hi. Im sorry for my bad English.

I hope I can tell.

Imagine there are 2 layouts. Someone is the main game. The other is Market.

I create a sprites in the main game. Then, by pressing a button, I go to the Market layout. Then I go back to my main Layout. But the objects I created are deleted. But the values of my variables are not deleted. I made my objects global. This time they also appear in the market layout. I am setting so that the market layout does not appear. Everything seems to be smooth. But when I switch between the market layout and my own layout many times, my objects are sometimes deleted. Isn't there an easy way? Please help

• Don't set these objects global.

This should not happen. Try running the game in debug mode, see maybe the objects are still there but invisible or off-screen.

If nothing helps, please post your capx

• No, they are not there. Object count is decreasing. When I have 63 objects, it drops to 59. Can I send you my Capx file privately? It's a game I've been dealing with for a long time. I don't want to post it here.

• So you creating these objects in runtime? Did you add "Persist" behavior to them?

You can send me the file, my email in this post:

construct.net/en/forum/game-development/job-offers-and-team-requests-28/-paid-and-free-programmer-will-130628

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So you creating these objects in runtime? Did you add "Persist" behavior to them?

You can send me the file, my email in this post:

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/game-development/job-offers-and-team-requests-28/-paid-and-free-programmer-will-130628

vaaaovv you are great, my friend

yesterday I tried 3 hours for this but I couldn't.

It happened when I added a Persist. thank you so much

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)