uh..sorry, i see now you are only using the family as a way to differentiate from the created wall object
In which case, your events in the original post actually look correct, so are you sure it's not a problem with the way you position it after creation? You could check if the wall have been created or not by using a text object to display wall.count
if they're not being created, it could still be a problem with the AreaSelector, or ZoneSelector... you can check these with a debug text object too.
If all that stuff is fine, try reshuffling the conditions so the 'For each' is before the variable check, it shouldn't make a difference, but I remember having to do this in some cases
+On start of layout
+Zones | ZoneNumber = ZoneSelector
+For each Walls
+Walls | AreaType = AreaSelector >Create object wall etc
It cant be a way I position it after creation, because like I said, if the only area that exists is area 0, it works perfectly. The Walls family has a value called Area Number that I change for which group of wall objects I want to spawn.
Area and Zone selector are set to 0 for now for testing purposes.
I did the count thing and it says the right amount of walls have been added. It looks like there are only 2 or 3 walls. I suspect they are stacked on top of each other so the X and Y values aren't really getting changed properly or something.
So far I have reshuffled the 3 conditions into every different order that makes sense. All together, and with the loop being the sub event, and with the wall and area selector being a subevent. It doesn't seem to make a difference...