How do I Number from array

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • Hello everyone, I'm struggling for a week how to make a number fall out of an array. There is equipment in the example and it is necessary to do so that when throwing on the battle, the thing that lies in the face that fell randomly dropped out. Sorry for mistakes I use google translater.

I'll tell you in detail. There is a store where we buy things and they are equipped in one of 6 slots. Then we go to the battle and there when the character is clicked, we have a random number. And when it drops out there must appear a picture of what happened, namely what was in this slot in the inventory.

drive.google.com/open

• You need to provide some instructions on what to press to reach the problem stage. It's not clear what to do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You need to provide some instructions on what to press to reach the problem stage. It's not clear what to do.

To begin, we move to the level of the store. There simply by 2 times click on items for purchase in different order that would hammer all or not all cells. Return to the inventory, from there clicking on the swords go to the battle level. There we click on the image of the character, thereby throwing up the cubes, and here the figures fall out, as it should be. But still images of those objects that lie in the cells with these numbers should fall out. Ie as if we throw a cube with images.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)