Node-webkit export problem

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • My game works just fine in node-webkit preview. But the node-webkit export version doesn't load at all. I have already tried checked/unchecked minify script and it make no different. Please help. I have attach picture of what i see when i open my game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm sorry to bumb this up after 24 hours but I don't have any lead how to fix this problem. I export the project that does not use extra behavior on the forum just fine. But im not sure It's because behavior or something else. If anyone happen to encounter this problem or have any clue why this happens, I beg your mercy...please help...the deadline is coming...

• can you pass your capx?

• can you pass your capx?

Thank you for your reply...When I prepare the project to give you the .capx, I delete everything in sound folder becase it's around 400Mb. Then exported via node-webkit again......guess what? it works!. So the culprit is the sounds, but I still don't know why this happens. Any sugguestions?

• maybe a corrupted sound? try re-importing them a small batch at a time (4-5 at a time) and keep exporting to see if Node-Webkit breaks in a certain batch, then you can narrow down the culprit.

• maybe a corrupted sound? try re-importing them a small batch at a time (4-5 at a time) and keep exporting to see if Node-Webkit breaks in a certain batch, then you can narrow down the culprit.

I took ya advice and found the culprit. There's no corrupt sound but I named one sound with "dog...bark bark" when i delete "..." from name the problem is gone. I waste my life on wrong file naming any way thank you very much,sir.

• <3 anytime

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)