node-webkit behavior/export

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hiya,

Do I need to use a node-webkit behavior in order to export to node-webkit successfully?

I exported to node-webkit the other day. Everything worked great on windows, but the Mac option wouldn't open. Granted, I was trying to open it on a windows machine. Could that be the problem?

Two separate questions here:

-Do I need a node-webkit behavior to export successfully using node-webkit?

-Do I need to have a mac machine in order to test the mac version? (assuming the answer to this is yes, but trying to consolidate questions.)

Thanks

• Hiya,

Do I need to use a node-webkit behavior in order to export to node-webkit successfully?

I exported to node-webkit the other day. Everything worked great on windows, but the Mac option wouldn't open. Granted, I was trying to open it on a windows machine. Could that be the problem?

Two separate questions here:

-Do I need a node-webkit behavior to export successfully using node-webkit?

-Do I need to have a mac machine in order to test the mac version? (assuming the answer to this is yes, but trying to consolidate questions.)

Thanks

You don't need a behavior to export, and you need a mac or a hackintosh to test osx version. You need behavior only if you want some behavior things, like clipboard, file system, and some other things.

• Great. Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great. Thank you!

Glad to help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)