New Multi player style

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Hi. I have a problem with multiplayer system in construct. Imagine a pong game that you are in the left side and your opponent is in the right side. But i don't want the pong like that ! i want both player too See themselves in left side and see the opponent in right side. you can see a example what i say in clash royale , you are blue and your opponent is red.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is easily possible, although you may have to break away from the tutorials slightly. I've not brushed up on the manual in a while, but I believe that the way it works is to send the sprites position. However, all that is really required is to send the sprites y coordinate, then each player can be the left side, where the data incoming for the opponents y coordinate is just the coordinate for the right side. As for the ball in pong, the person who is not the host will have to mirror the position of the ball in a vertical line directly through the center.

• This is easily possible, although you may have to break away from the tutorials slightly. I've not brushed up on the manual in a while, but I believe that the way it works is to send the sprites position. However, all that is really required is to send the sprites y coordinate, then each player can be the left side, where the data incoming for the opponents y coordinate is just the coordinate for the right side. As for the ball in pong, the person who is not the host will have to mirror the position of the ball in a vertical line directly through the center.

thanks for your answer. i understand what you say but i can't make the events for it. so is there any way to give me a source ? i really need it .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)