I need to load my game in fullscreen mode - HELP!!!

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hey guys! I need some help please:

I try to load my game in full screen with "On Start of layout" event but without luck. Is this a bug or not? Any tips?

I know, full screen can work in case use mouse/touch (request fullscreen, etc),

But how can i load my game when the game is start? Just like this, without clicks etc etc

Thank you!!! ; -)

• It has to be triggered by "on any touch".

• Can you help more? I can't understand what you mean.

• fullscreen cant be used without an input action.

• Okay, thanks for your answer.

Hmm.. How about a plugin? Maybe can work with this way. I don't know, to activate a "fake" action, whatever.

Maybe inside "Browser" plugin there is a line for this, to modify....... Just a thought..

• Okay, thanks for your answer.

Hmm.. How about a plugin? Maybe can work with this way. I don't know, to activate a "fake" action, whatever.

Maybe inside "Browser" plugin there is a line for this, to modify....... Just a thought..

It's a browser limitation nothing can be done about that, it's all up to the browser vendors as far as I know.

You could do a classic startup menu where you'd ask the user to "press any key" or "tap the screen" to continue.

If you want my opinion about this, I would never try to force fullscreen mode.

I would rather start in windowed mode and add an option to toggle it on demand.

• Ok Thanks! My thought was for a special project.. But it's ok! Thank you all guys for your help!!! ; -)

• Yeah the reason why window mode and then fullscreen is to see if the game works sometime games can not work and do an infinite loop of doom to people computer. I had one demo to completely lock up the computer only because i couldnt task manager end it quickly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, i understand! ; -)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)