I NEED SO MUCH HELP

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • ---CLOSED--

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Give me the list of bugs you'd like fixed and i'll do it for you.

• Her shooting magic spells

The Pause Menu

The monster pathfinding and line of sight.

That's it!!

• Give me the list of bugs you'd like fixed and i'll do it for you.

Her shooting magic spells

The Pause Menu

The monster pathfinding and line of sight.

Mini map and Health bar

Send me an email at onyisart@live(dot)com so that I can send you the file please!!

Thank you

• Okay, albeit i am awfully late, i had a quick look at this game of yours, here's what i changed:

fixed player's bounding box

fixed player's z-order

fixed timer and score (resets on restart)

made timer text more consistent

fixed the bullet behaviour

fixed the attack animations

fixed the controls (s key fires now)

fixed the monster pathfinding

fixed the monster attack

fixed the monster bounding box

made the monsters have infinite movement loops

tweaked the movement speeds

made projectiles be destroyed when off-screen

added damage to monster collisions with player

fixed the minimap

fixed the pause feature (you should have a "continue" button, however)

fixed the monster and player destruction sprites

tweaked the player and monster health

To be honest, then i just got tired of messing around with this stuff, so i guess the damage and health bars will be up to someone else to implement properly. How the hell does someone manage to screw things up so badly in such a simple project? IMO it's a mess that should be discontinued. >_>

Download (resaved as .caproj inside of .7z archive - roughly three times smaller filesize).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80437109/this%20game%20of%20yours.7z

• Wow. For a school project this isn't bad. At school I was trying to make little games with gwbasic - and failed miserably.

• OMG!! YOU ARE MY MIRACLE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I'm sorry but I'm am BRAND NEW to this software!! I

• You are more kind than I... know way would I do someone's school project for them

onyichi You really need to put in the time and effort do learn the tools for yourself. And hope that none of your classmates are on these forums...

• You are more kind than I... know way would I do someone's school project for them

onyichi You really need to put in the time and effort do learn the tools for yourself. And hope that none of your classmates are on these forums...

Okay BluePhaze I did put time and effort into this game. Game Design is not something I want to do. This class is something I have to have to continue with my true major ANIMATION. After this class is OVER you won't catch me messing with SCIRRA or CONSTRUCT 2 EVER AGAIN. I'm just surviving to pass. I am VERY THANKFUL that StiiVais helped me MORE than thankful!!

Coding is not for everyone, some people catch it as others don't. Game design, is not something I want to do with my life. So I didn't put as much effort into this as a game design major would.

So I am sorry I didn't give a great amount of my time to this game BluePhaze. I just wanted to put enough effort to at least get a 'C' or 'B' on this assignment.

• One must encourage young people to learn for them self. We only need to guide them and not do there home work. Stiivais you are wrong to do his home work. You could have help him and show the way how it's done but, doing his project Stiivais wrong. I am sorry but I do not approve

• I tend to agree with Lordshiva on this. Teaching the logic and debugging sklills and giving some help is fine but making it all, especially for a school assignment is definitely NONO..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)