Need some help

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I'm posting here beacuse i can't make a new one... Hi folks, how are you? Today I'm posting here because I need some help. I'm doing a "Sidescrolling endless game" and I am having some problems with the ground. My idea is to have several boxes with different sprites of size 32x32 and a repeat one after the other in random number, and also to vary the height of the same (so the player can avoid them). For this I am using a behavior of "Platform" and "Bullet" for the player and for the boxes I'm using a performance of "Bullet" (to achieve the movement) and "Solid" so the player can run over.

The problem I am having is that, for some reason, when the player touches the cases for running, it moves forward (when they have the same speed in bullet behavior) and if it decreased the amount of time between the creation of the boxes, the boxes are created closer together and the player's speed increases.

Hope you can help me. Thank you! ! !

I leave a file to see what happens.

dropbox.com/s/hj2hc9atq8rsmvs/Prototipo3.capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can't make a new thread? what happens when you try?

• Why would you give the player both 'bullet' and 'platformer'?

Other than that, the program is doing exactly what you tell it to. What you want it do, may be another matter ;)

If you could be a little more specific, that would be nice.

• You can't make a new thread? what happens when you try?IApparently a moderator created this topic.... because a message which apears mentioned that I did not have permits and would not let me create a new one.

Why would you give the player both 'bullet' and 'platformer'?

Other than that, the program is doing exactly what you tell it to. What you want it do, may be another matter ;)

If you could be a little more specific, that would be nice.

Already solved the issue, thanks anyway

• Yeah, that moderator was me. :)

Sounds like an issue for

• Yeah, that moderator was me. :)

Sounds like an issue for

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)