Multiple gamepad for local multiplayer control

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hello!

My game is using gamepad stick 360 degree rotation for player. It works like this: set rotation towards angle: angle(0,0,Gamepad.Axis(0,0),Gamepad.Axis(0,1)), but it uses joystick movements of all my gamepads. I want to create local multiplayer with multiple gamepads that will control different players' movement.

Please, help!

• I think you need to add gamepad number after "Gamepad":

angle(0,0,Gamepad(0).Axis(0,0),Gamepad(0).Axis(0,1))

angle(0,0,Gamepad(1).Axis(0,0),Gamepad(1).Axis(0,1))

etc.

• I can't connect 2 gamepads right now. Only one. Is it normal that the same gamepade works with gamepad(0), gamepad(1) and etc. ?

• draiza

Sorry, I was wrong. Gamepad number is the first parameter of Axis expression:

Gamepad.Axis(0,1) - means gamepad #0, axis 1

Gamepad.Axis(3,2) - means gamepad #3, axis 2

• Hmmm, it's strange but my other gamepad not working at all in construct but x360ce see it correctly. In x360 ce it's shown as first controller and in construct 2 I tried to set it as #0-4 controller but it don't want to work at all. If i try with old gamepad it works with #0. Another strange thing is that I can't use old's gamepad buttons at all, maybe p.s. another gamepad is also connected but it's still stays strange.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My old gamepad in x360ce is second conntroller.

• Ok, yes. If I disconnect new controller the old's buttons works correctly but if I disconnect old one nothing wants to work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)