How to make multiplayer?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • I am making a MMORPG game, and i want to know how do you make one?

like if i create my character, and I load it on chrome browser, and when i create my character and load it on Microsoft Edge browser, it doesn't show the other character

are there any tutorials out there?

• The best way to start is with the multiplayer example that construct 2 has. You might have to change browser types if it's not working. Hope that helps and good luck! multiplayer is a pain!!! LOL

• When I run the layout in the same browser, it works.

but when i try to run the layout in chrome and firefox it doesn't work.

• When I run the layout in the same browser, it works.

but when i try to run the layout in chrome and firefox it doesn't work.

Well that I'm not sure why it does that. Do you need it to be chrome? If not I would go with what works or try the same project in construct 3. I think you can run the project om free version just to test

• if i open the game twice in firefox it works, and same for chrome.

but it doesnt work when i have one open in chrome and other in firefox.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ahh... I see, well that's interesting. I'm no expert with multiplayer so I can't help with that. Still trying to get mine to work for my ccg and like I said... it's a pain! Best of luck to getting some answers

• Yeah on chrome it shows the host visible, and on the firefox it shows the peer is invisible.

It is a pain, ah well xD will figure it out

• on my mmorpg, i have three classes

i have multiplayer in my game, when i click mage icon, it is suppose to create the mage character but it doesn't do it for the peer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)