Multi-plugin families

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I don't think this is possible, but if it were that would help me so much that I thought I'd just check.

Can you make a family with multiple types of plugins? Example: I want to make a menu item family that contains sprites and sprite fonts (and maybe normal text too). If not, is there a workaround that would make it work similarly? Or do I just have to make a set of events for each menu item class?

• i have a good idea to how make menu easily.

i make a menu with all texts and ,button, and designs i want in photoshop. ( it not take much time if you know what you doing ) after you finish designing your menu import it in construct 2 then add image buttons (not default button) object to your layout and rename them, for example if i create a text in photoshop that say : start the game, i rename the image button to start, and move them inside the text you want be clickable, and make this event : image button (renamed to start) : en clicked → action : system : go to layout when the game start.

i hope you understand what i mean . i make easily background menus with the same method

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I could do that, and it could work, but it seems rather clunky and would require making a screen-sized image for every menu in the game, and one for each layer of some layered menus, which would take up a significant amount of RAM when uncompressed in memory (I've had memory issues already with a big backdrop).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)