Moving object , Go a little trough falling object

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hi Construct COmmunity

i'm currenctly using construct 3

i have two object

the first one is moving to the mouse position ,

the next one is falling ,

the problem when i'm trying to shoot the falling object with the moving object ,

the moving object go a little trough the falling object ((maybe because i move it to fast because when i move it slowly it dont go trough)) and its look verry weird and ugly someone can help me solve this ? by making continous collision or something to make collision more strong .?

thanks in advance hope my question is clear

• It will be easier to help you if you share your capx.

• All i have on the scene is :

a mouse ,

an object which i set his position to the mouse position , ( which also have physic behaviour)

a second object with physic behaviour ( falling )

the problem is when i move the first object quickly with the mouse it look like is going trough the falling object a little and its doesnt look good !! thanks in advance for helping

notice that when i use the drag and drop behaviour to move the object it work perfect !

but move it with setting postion make it go trough another

look like the sprite come before the collision shape or something like this !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You should not use Physics together with other behaviors (drag&drop, bullet, platform etc.), or move physics objects by directly setting its position in events.

https://www.scirra.com/manual/98/physics

Also, why did you post the same question in 4 subforums?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)