How do I move objects through layers?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • If Player.Y = 768

Object is on Layer 2

--> Move Object to Layer 4

If Player.Y = 768

Object is on Layer 4

--> Move Object to Layer 2

I am f***ing infuriated right now, after 2 hours trying to figure this out. I would seriously appreciate if somebody could help me.

• Hello there, Is something like this what you are looking for?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5f3cd462j1300rd/layers.capx?dl=0[/code:3h56gxyq]

The variable is a boolean inside the red sprite.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If Player.Y = 768

Object is on Layer 2

--> Move Object to Layer 4

If Player.Y = 768

Object is on Layer 4

--> Move Object to Layer 2

I am f***ing infuriated right now, after 2 hours trying to figure this out. I would seriously appreciate if somebody could help me.

Why have you pointlessly created another thread of the exact same query when you already have an active thread? This is extremely frowned upon.

From what I can see, the response from 7soul is valid. You must have done something wrong.

Rather than rant, the quickest way to get an effective response is to post your .capx so we can see exactly what you have done.

• > If Player.Y = 768

> Object is on Layer 2

> --> Move Object to Layer 4

>

> If Player.Y = 768

> Object is on Layer 4

> --> Move Object to Layer 2

>

> I am f***ing infuriated right now, after 2 hours trying to figure this out. I would seriously appreciate if somebody could help me.

>

Why have you pointlessly created another thread of the exact same query when you already have an active thread? This is extremely frowned upon.

From what I can see, the response from 7soul is valid. You must have done something wrong.

Rather than rant, the quickest way to get an effective response is to post your .capx so we can see exactly what you have done.

I apologise. The methods I were given I tried, and didn't work for me. I made a new one because nobody else was replying to that one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)