Mouse/ Graphical issues.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • K, haven't used Construct in a minute here but I need help with this since yesterday:

When mouse is over a graphic I want the graphic to change either to a new animation or to another frame, when mouse clicked on an object,etc, same when it is the opposite as well, i'm gonna need the graphic to change back, I've heard of using else statements but I guess i'm a tad too dumb to fully understand it and I need a little hand holding.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Curio,

Add the mouse object to your project if you haven't already. The condition you are looking for will be "Cursor is over object".

Looks like this:

1. Cursor is over object (graphic) -> Graphic set frame (or animation) to = what you want.

Next event below it

2. Else (from the system menu - the picture of the cog) -> Same graphic set frame to 0 (or default animation).

This will change your graphic as the cursor moves onto it and flip it back when not touching.

• Hey Curio,

Add the mouse object to your project if you haven't already. The condition you are looking for will be "Cursor is over object".

Looks like this:

1. Cursor is over object (graphic) -> Graphic set frame (or animation) to = what you want.

Next event below it

2. Else (from the system menu - the picture of the cog) -> Same graphic set frame to 0 (or default animation).

This will change your graphic as the cursor moves onto it and flip it back when not touching.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)