Monetizing your app (Android)?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • To get ads to display properly here is where you need to put the "ad unit links" throughout Admob > Mopub > Ludei

AdMob

1. Click Monetize new app

2. Copy "Ad unit ID" from the setting page (Ad unit ID, Automatic refresh, Text ad style, Ad unit name)

MoPub

Part 1:

1. Network > Admob, Click blue link on top right Edit Network

2. Under Set Up Your Inventory, click Edit Section

3. Under "Publisher ID" Paste Admob Ad Unit ID from steps above.

Part 2:

1. Click Inventory tab, then below graph click on Ad Units tab, click on Ad Unit link

2. Top right, click Code Integration

3. Copy the Ad unit ID from field: "Your ad Unit ID"

Ludei

1. In DevPortal go to Services > Ads (you have to have permission to have this link otherwise you won't see it).

2. In Banner AdUnit field insert Ad Unit ID from MoPub and check box for AdMob

• Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me here. I've followed this tutorial on adding Admob, and Mopub to Cocoonjs:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/781/how-to-setup-admob-ads-on-construct-2-mopub-cocoonjs

I've made sure I've enabled banners at the start and end of certain layouts. I've followed the tutorial to the letter until Windows 8 restarted on me and I lost the tab with my mopub ID number. I'm skulking around Mopub's website and it doesn't look like it's something you can recover.

Well, I did the tutorial right up until testing the debug-signed apk and I've yet to see one ad. It's been seven hours, I wasn't sure how long it normally takes. I doubled back in Cocoonjs, Mopub, and Admob to make sure I followed the right settings and still nothing. I have noticed my game lags a bit more as if it was trying to display something but nothing shows up. Not exactly sure where to start.

I hope maybe you guys could help, thanks!

• GG-Works

Follow my instructions in part2 from above.

Repasting it for you to retrive MoPub ID number:

1. Click Inventory tab, then below graph click on Ad Units tab, click on Ad Unit link

2. Top right, click Code Integration

3. Copy the Ad unit ID from field: "Your ad Unit ID".

This is the number you need for Ludei.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Also, it looks like my Ads stopped working today and two days ago. Not sure what's going on as I'm trying to troubleshoot. I feel like it's a Admob issue right now and maybe it will resolve itself tomorrow? Yeah, this makes it incredibly hard to review and fix.

• What should one put in the event sheet in construct for the ads? I have

on start of layout   Show fullscreen ad
    Is in CocoonJS        Show banner ad
    [/code:1fvnfxet]

Doesn't seem to work though.
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)