On Mobile - Unfortunately, 'game' has stopped.

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I published an Android game via Intel XDK and installed the x86 file. When I try to run the game, it crashes and says, "Unfortunately, 'game' has stopped." Can anyone help me with this? I have had this game work before, it is this newer build that keeps crashing. I uninstalled the old version, but when I install this newer one, it asks me if I want to update the old file. Could this be part of the problem? If so, how do I completely remove any previous versions?

• I think you should use Crosswalk for Android in Intel XDK instead. Also, be sure that your device has x86 architecture (otherwise, use ARM file).

• I think you should use Crosswalk for Android in Intel XDK instead. Also, be sure that your device has x86 architecture (otherwise, use ARM file).

What do you mean? I already have been selecting Crosswalk for Android when building the file.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Anyone have any idea why my game would keep crashing?

• I have a same issue with my new build of the game. The old build works well while the new one keeps crashing at the middle of the game.

• The intel XDX has recently been updated. I wonder if that might be a reason? IntelRobert

• I thought so, I tried to use my very old build and It still crashed.

• I contacted to Paul of Intel, he told that this issue was fixed. One more thing, When I adjusted animations on layout , this problem didnt occur again. I guessed the game ran out of memory because too many running animations on a layout. Set the speed of animations to 0 while they are not in screen. This is my idea to fix this. Any other ideas ?

• It sounds like you are installing the x86 apk. Try the ARM one.

• The game worked, I believe the issue was AdMob. I had 2 ads, but only preloaded one of them. I was able to upload my game to the app store and it worked great, but now I want to do an update to it and I am getting and installation error when trying to test directly from Intel XDK

It sounds like you are installing the x86 apk. Try the ARM one.

I was and still am doing the ARM file.

I contacted to Paul of Intel, he told that this issue was fixed. One more thing, When I adjusted animations on layout , this problem didnt occur again. I guessed the game ran out of memory because too many running animations on a layout. Set the speed of animations to 0 while they are not in screen. This is my idea to fix this. Any other ideas ?

That makes sense, I will try to do that, I do not have many animations running and I am getting this error even when I try to build out a previous version or one of the templates.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)