Mirroring Attack boxes

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Zombie attack is a survival game, where you have 2 types of games: Killer and survival.
  • This may be something simple, but I'm having trouble with it.

I have some attack boxes that I are in the perfect place when facing to the right, but how can I get them to the same spot on the other side when I face to the left?

Here is my capx:

dropbox.com/s/2h81lhsa2ux8y2v/Test2.capx

• The image points on your attack and player boxes were wonky.

Here's what I did:

1) Set your playerbox to mirror along with your character on turning left/right. This mirrors the imagepoints as well.

2) Created a new imagepoint for playerbox (imagepoint 1; you actually referenced it a few times without it ever being created) that was aligned on the ground and out a bit to the side.

3) Reset the attackbox origins to be at the center/bottom.

capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank's Geo!

It took me awhile to understand what you meant by reset. I thought it was something you selected. It finally clicked. Thank's a lot Geo. I appreciate your help.

• Sorry, that was probably the wrong word to use. I just meant "set", but I was thinking along the lines of the nine predefined image points (bottom left, centre, etc.) as they correspond with the num pad, so in a way it is something that's selected.

• Don't worry about it Geometrix. I'm just thankful that you replied and gave me the solution I needed. By the way do you have a game made that maybe I can look at? I'd like to see some of your work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)