How do I minify or disable the default back, home, tab

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Helping streamers give their viewers more excitement.
  • Hi

Wonder if any know how one can minify or disable the default back, home, tab buttons on an android. I have seen it in some app games the becomes 3 dots until one touch them

I guess it can’t be done with construct but newer hurt to ask.

If anything maybe a pointer where to look on how it’s done?

• Hi

Wonder if any know how one can minify or disable the default back, home, tab buttons on an android. I have seen it in some app games the becomes 3 dots until one touch them

I guess it can’t be done with construct but newer hurt to ask.

If anything maybe a pointer where to look on how it’s done?

Are you sure that apps transform buttons to dots? I thought it's android built-in control, that guess when to hide the buttons. I don't know any action in c2 that can somehow interact with android's UI.

• > Hi

> Wonder if any know how one can minify or disable the default back, home, tab buttons on an android. I have seen it in some app games the becomes 3 dots until one touch them

> I guess it can’t be done with construct but newer hurt to ask.

> If anything maybe a pointer where to look on how it’s done?

>

Are you sure that apps transform buttons to dots? I thought it's android built-in control, that guess when to hide the buttons. I don't know any action in c2 that can somehow interact with android's UI.

I am not 100% on how it works But on my Acer It do transform it to dots in some app and in others thy are as normal. So my guess was that its the app that tells it to hide it. One example on a app that do it is pocket train.

I haven't found a way in C2 and don't think there is one but was hoping for someone that know how its done and where. or can point me where to ask

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think i figerd it out well a bit anyway I did see that some that posted game hade the minifid ones and it was compild withe Ludei not intel so I whnet ahed and did same now they where minifid (but game did not lode so gone work on that)

so Conclution for me is it depends on what compiler you use.

Corect me if i am wrong

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)