How do I get my menu functionality to work?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
_______ Huge collection of metal fixtures ________
  • I feel kind of stupid for wasting people's time with questions that might be trivial, but I'm about to give up and turn to you guys once again.

I think the below looks pretty decent, but it's not currently working as expected (pausing/unpausing (is that even a word?) itself works, but not the restart action). Clicking the stop button will close the app (with the close browser action), but it will still run in the background. Is there no other option? I guess I can live with that.

The "rewind" button is a bit more worrying. Clicking it simply gives me a black screen, this happens both during testing in the browser and when installed on my device. I don't understand why.

(I'm using a global variable Pause to enable/disable pausing.)

[attachment=0:22zr81l2][/attachment:22zr81l2]

• I feel kind of stupid for wasting people's time with questions that might be trivial, but I'm about to give up and turn to you guys once again.

I think the below looks pretty decent, but it's not currently working as expected (pausing/unpausing (is that even a word?) itself works, but not the restart action). Clicking the stop button will close the app (with the close browser action), but it will still run in the background. Is there no other option? I guess I can live with that.

The "rewind" button is a bit more worrying. Clicking it simply gives me a black screen, this happens both during testing in the browser and when installed on my device. I don't understand why.

(I'm using a global variable Pause to enable/disable pausing.)

I can only speculate, but since you are still in pause mode when restarting the layout, maybe that is the cause of the black screen during rewind?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I feel kind of stupid for wasting people's time with questions that might be trivial, but I'm about to give up and turn to you guys once again.

>

> I think the below looks pretty decent, but it's not currently working as expected (pausing/unpausing (is that even a word?) itself works, but not the restart action). Clicking the stop button will close the app (with the close browser action), but it will still run in the background. Is there no other option? I guess I can live with that.

>

> The "rewind" button is a bit more worrying. Clicking it simply gives me a black screen, this happens both during testing in the browser and when installed on my device. I don't understand why.

>

> (I'm using a global variable Pause to enable/disable pausing.)

>

>

I can only speculate, but since you are still in pause mode when restarting the layout, maybe that is the cause of the black screen during rewind?

Well this is awkward. Sometimes it amazes me how stupid I am. Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)