How do I manage phisics without...phisics ?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hi...I don't know it that is possible...imagine I have 3 barrels...one on the top of the other.

If I go to shoot the lowest one..and it disapears..can I make falling the other barrels on the ground that is a solid ? Bouncing is not neccessary...but it should stay on the ground... all that with NO phisics !? can I do that ?

If this is possible...can I make the player stay on top of the barrells like solds...but the solids still fall on the ground if underneed there is free space ?

thanks

• try use platform behavior on barrels

• THANK U SOOOO much ! so simple...but such a big help 4 me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a barrell is slightly rotated...and it falls on a flat surface...can I make it slowly rotate in order to touch the ground... ?

any way...that was a super help:)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • barrel platform is faling -> barrel rotate clocwise

• thanks... that looks already close to what i need...but sometimes the barrell has a unrealistic position..just standing on a edge...is there a way like in phisics that it goes to lay down on ground or other barrels realisticly ?

questions2: in phisics...is it possible to make the falling/bouncing objects not having always a "shaking" movement...at the end I avoid phisics also for that reason...

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• barrel on collision with the platform => barrel set angle to platform (your ground) angle.

dont get what you mean by shaking movement

• thanks...now I try it...

shaking I mean... that the objects are vibrating or shaking...so not standing still...or at least having a not realistic gravity/movement...

• try to change physics engen. it is in configuration settings.

• ...which is better ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)