Making the sprite "fall" out of the layout.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own platformer for both the web and mobile easy with this Santas Platformer Template, FULLY DOCUMENTED
  • What I want to do is this: Everytime a bullet hits the sprite, the sprite should fall out in some arc-kind of motion. Outside of the layout it will be destroyed. How exactly do I do that? I hope you understand how I mean it. It should kind of get thrown out of the layout. The sprite is on an object that is solid and has the behaviours "8Direction", "Platform" "Destroy outside layout" and "Bound to layout". Does anyone have an idea?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Use the Sine behavior for it, or a simple math, any arc start with a second (or more. The more, the smooth it is) degree equation, it's a simple math doing the movement with X=1*X and Y=2*X for example, and enable the |destroy outside layout|, disable any other behavior the object have.

• Use the Sine behavior for it, or a simple math, any arc start with a second (or more. The more, the smooth it is) degree equation, it's a simple math doing the movement with X=1*X and Y=2*X for example, and enable the |destroy outside layout|, disable any other behavior the object have.

How do I do "a simple math"?

Using the sine behavior didn't work. It just moves the sprite horizontally.

I'm pretty new to this and I can't find many tutorials maybe because I don't know where to look for them. Googling doesn't seem to help.

• https://www.scirra.com/tutorials

Create a new project and search in the Templates for Sine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)