Making a "Sniper" game.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own platformer for both the web and mobile easy with this Santas Platformer Template, FULLY DOCUMENTED
  • Alright, well i checked the "How do I.." FAQs and dont seem to find anything close enough to this, nor can I in the forum itself.

My goal is to make a game (well this will be just a portion of the actual game) with sniping physics. In which you would see through the eye of said sniper and through the scope at a push of a button. (general view, then scoped view)I cant really seem to figure it out though. I understand the mouse will obviously big one of the largest points here in this.

Any one think they can help me out?

P.S. Also if i could get it to where the mouse aims in a side scroll shooter, with out the player's entire sprite moving with it that'd be a plus. Main focus is the sniper part though.

• You could use the Set Layout Sclale to X function.

So when you hold Space the camera zooms in, like in this .capx

dl.dropbox.com/u/108799982/ZoomIn.capx

To make it better, you could have that when Space is pressed a sprite of the crosss hair would spawn, and when released it dissapears

• What part exactly are you having trouble with? The zooming? The bullet physics? Wind? Enemy AI? You might need to narrow down the scope (HA!) of your question.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Actually I was Curious as to how to go about the whole idea. emoaeden has a good point there with the zoom. As well with the bullet physics, like drop rate after a certain distance, wind etc. I figured for the kills I'l ljsut make sprites of falling, but is there a way to have it so if the patrolled AI is near an edge it'll fall off rather than just fall to the ground. As well is there a code that can be used for say a detect body.(enemy sees dead ally) I assume I'd use 'Sprite x distance from sprite2 restart layout' or whatever response i decide to put in.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)