m4a sound files not playing in Intel XDK?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • In my game, I have imported both ogg files and m4a files but I can only play the ogg files inside C2 because the m4a options do not show up in the list. When I export and try debugging on my iPhone, no sounds are played even though I have the m4a files in construct 2. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Update: the sound plays when headphones are plugged into the iOS device but don't play without headphones or earphones. I still don't know why the sound isn't playing when there aren't earphones plugged in.

• Update: the sound plays when headphones are plugged into the iOS device but don't play without headphones or earphones. I still don't know why the sound isn't playing when there aren't earphones plugged in.

Make sure your iOS is not in mute (check the slider on the side of the iPhone or Control Center for an iPad).

• grigrizljac oh yes that solved the issue. Thank you! Hahaha I'm sure however that you're aware of the audio distortion on iOS devices which is a shame. I'm considering releasing my games with minimal sounds. I'm also asking around on the intel forums to hopefully find a solution.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)