How do I make a logical flowchart

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Good afternoon!

I have a project to create a flowchart of procedures. Each decision-making (yes, no, maybe .. etc) sends me a certain place of flowchart

A better way to do this would be just changing the variables or creating several buttons! What would be more assertive?

I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator.

Thank you very much in advance !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good afternoon!

A better way to do this would be just changing the variables or creating several buttons!?

I think that will suffice.

Edit: And add loops for auto-generated flow charts. Arrays will also be helpful for advanced purposes.

• Eltondrknss

Well, first you need to give me a sample case... I don't know whether it's only for visual representation or it is an event based program you are trying to make. I honestly don't like guessing.

• is it possible to do what Im thinking on construct?

Sorry for the late reply. I forgot about this since others also requested demos of their own and this topic was buried yesterday.

I'm not on a computer but just in case nobody presents you with a demo, i'll make you one tomorrow.

I'm surprised no one else stepped in and made you a demo before.

• No problem , Ive looked in a lot of places and didnt find any tutorials of how to do that, and all the ways I tried I ended up lost inside it haha so any example will open my mind to it

Sorry. Just logged in to say that i don't have the time for that. So i'll leave it to the other guys.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)