LOCKING EVENTS/ACTIONS

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Alot of High Quality Items sound effects for your game!
  • Hi guys,

newbie here. i've just learned grouping/organizing my events and stuff. some group events, i am already contented. i am just wandering is there a command in scirra in which i am able to lock these group events so i wont accidentally delete or move something.

thanks in advance!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, i don't know, what your expecting but there no such command or option which can prevent your group from getting deleted. However for a safer side you can code and make those groups in an another event and when you want you can add all of them in the main event or call them, this way if you have delete that event in main event sheet you can still call them back again.

• Hi guys,

newbie here. i've just learned grouping/organizing my events and stuff. some group events, i am already contented. i am just wandering is there a command in scirra in which i am able to lock these group events so i wont accidentally delete or move something.

thanks in advance!

No program should allow this as it causes more headaches than it is worth.

Solution is "don't delete it. Don't move it" If you do, there is the undo action and you can set autosaves / backups so you will never loose anything.

I keep 150 backups. In various locations offline and online so There is no way I am loosing anything

• thanks for the tip guys. I'm a bit of a "clicker happy". sometimes i accidentally move and delete stuff. I guess the best thing is back up and save revisions.

• Put the events in a group then collapse the group.

• Ashley -> yes, i've been doing that lately, thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)