loading screen

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Hi all,

i red yesterday on the official Tutorial, that when you export to CocoonJS, you don't need any loadingscreens. How is it with the start screen? And am i able to have my own logo besides cocoon?

Thanks!

• Hello,

Yes, you can. At the cloud compiler there is a section that allows you to customize a second splash screen that will be shown right after the one from Ludei.

Regards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

Yes, you can. At the cloud compiler there is a section that allows you to customize a second splash screen that will be shown right after the one from Ludei.

Regards.

Thanks, i want to ask one more thing - i red somewhere that you don't need any loadingscreens, when the app/game is loading {for example between layouts} on CocoonJS. Is this true? So i dont need to build a loading screen {not intro screen with logo}?

Thanks

• I meant a loader layout ...sorry for not being precise

• Hello,

Well, now that the lazy loading is enabled, the loading screens are not being showed. We think it is an issue regarding the Lazy Loading + C2 all together. If you send us a test case that is supposed to show a loading screen and it is not being showed, we can analyze it to see if there is something that can be done in our side.

Regards.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)