How do I load an animation from url ?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Ninja char for your game! Make your own Shinobi game with this art.
  • Hi,

i would like to know how to load an animation from url

thank you

• up bump

• i did done load image from url but not the animation from url is it possible ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • up bump

any helps please ?

• does anyone have an idea ?

thanks in advance

• Hi, I do not understand the question exactly, but I will try to help.

Any animation is simply fast moving pictures, so:

1) You can open your animation, such as a GIF animation, in Photoshop for example where all the layers will be visible.

2) Then you can export all the layers either into a sprite sheet or into individual PNG files.

3) And then you can create a sprite in Construct 2 and import frames via sprite sheet or via single files.

4) Set animation to play looping or one time.

5) Set animation speed.

6) Manually set speed on each frame if needed.

7) Use the created animation in Construct 2 whichever way you want, but spawning it as an object or whatever your project requires.

• Hi, I do not understand the question exactly, but I will try to help.

Any animation is simply fast moving pictures, so:

1) You can open your animation, such as a GIF animation, in Photoshop for example where all the layers will be visible.

2) Then you can export all the layers either into a sprite sheet or into individual PNG files.

3) And then you can create a sprite in Construct 2 and import frames via sprite sheet or via single files.

4) Set animation to play looping or one time.

5) Set animation speed.

6) Manually set speed on each frame if needed.

7) Use the created animation in Construct 2 whichever way you want, but spawning it as an object or whatever your project requires.

Thanks for your reply

i would like to load an animation directly from url

• there is another forum thread here of someone giving a suggestion / tutorial of using his youtube videos inside his games from which he earns money

maybe you can check that out because opening a youtube video is the same thing as opening anything from internet which seems to be what you are asking

just search the forum for something like earn money with youtube videos or insert youtube videos in games and you should be able to find his thread

and he had also attached a CAPX that you can download which was very simple if my memory is right

good luck

• youtube video is the same thing as opening anything from internet which seems to be what you are asking

good luck

Well that way he will not have ability to control animation ot to trigger event on certain frame, play animation backward (pingpong) etc

for animation loading use Animation loader created by God of construct plugins REX

http://c2rexplugins.weebly.com/rex_sprite_animation_loader.html

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)