Hi, I do not understand the question exactly, but I will try to help.
Any animation is simply fast moving pictures, so:
1) You can open your animation, such as a GIF animation, in Photoshop for example where all the layers will be visible.
2) Then you can export all the layers either into a sprite sheet or into individual PNG files.
3) And then you can create a sprite in Construct 2 and import frames via sprite sheet or via single files.
4) Set animation to play looping or one time.
5) Set animation speed.
6) Manually set speed on each frame if needed.
7) Use the created animation in Construct 2 whichever way you want, but spawning it as an object or whatever your project requires.