left mouse click combination not working

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hello community,

I have a game that was working fine until I upgraded my operating system from windows 7 to windows 10, now I cant shoot while running or jumping in game. The strange thing is that if I change the shooting button from left mouse click to any other button it works, This problem seems to only be on the left mouse button of my laptop (if I connect a mouse it also works and No there is no problem with my laptops left mouse button); Any ideas?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If it works with another mouse, it seems like the problem would have to be your laptop's mouse button..

To be sure, you should try to use your mouse in a different, but similar scenario. If you're holding down a key to run and clicking isn't working.. Try another html5 game where you need to hold down a key and click the mouse and see if that works.

Maybe the windows upgrade fudged up your mouse drivers? Might try updating them...

That's my best guess, anyway..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)