How do I leave the game without losing the lateness? Esp/Eng

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • Good Day, Friends & Scirra.

Español

Hola buenas amigos, tengo un problema que necesito resolver y pido su ayuda.

Lo que necesito es, cuando cierre el juego se guarde el progreso, y cuando lo abra quede donde lo deje, estoy creando un juego de plataformas, deje un regalo que al iniciar por primera vez lo adquiera, pero al cerrar y abrir de nuevo la app me aparece el regalo de nuevo. Hay una manera de que se guarde y al abrir de nuevo se mantenga como se dejo.

Gracias espero que me puedan ayudar saludos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English

Hello good friends, I have a problem I need to solve and ask for your help.

What I need is, when you close the Game progress is saved, and when you open it stays where you leave, I'm creating a platform game, leave a gift to first start acquires it, but when you close and reopen the I get the gift app again. There is a way to be saved and to reopen remain as leave.

Thanks I hope you can help me greetings

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have to make a save game :

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/526/ho ... -savegames

• no me sirve, al entrar a una partida tiene su propio guardar / cargar, pero tiene menu, la cual al salir se me reinicia todo.

Lo que hice y me a funcionado pero me da errores igual: al precionar el boton salir, el sistema guarda solo, y despues preciona si quiere salir o no, al precionar si, la app se cierra, al reiniciar el sistema carga lo que guarde antes de salir.

Pero no me funciona, por que se reinicia todo.

Y sobre la pagina solo me ayuda a crear un guardar y cargar, y no me sirve ya que al salir el usario tendria que poner guardar toda las veces.

Y los otros guardados son mediante servidores propios.

Gracias igual

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no use to me, entering a game has its own save / load, but has menu, which restarts leaving me everything.

I did and me to run but I get the same error: the precionar the Exit button, the system saves only, and then preciona if you want to go or not, the precionar if the app is closed, restarting the system loads which keep before leaving.

But it does not work, because all restarts.

And on page only helps me to create a save and load, and does not serve me because leaving the user would have to put store all the time.

And the others are saved through their own servers.

Thank you as well

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)