Leave Effects settings intact, but disable them?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The plugin allows you to open OS settings on iOS 8/9/10 and Android.
  • I cant seem to hide or disable for the moment some of the effecs that I am testing out. Is this possible? Or do we have to delete an effect?

Also I cant seem to find an opacity slider for some of the colour correction effects. Am I missing something or is it just not there?

It would be a shame if I have to write down the values of the effects and delete them when I dont need them during the moment.

• I was thinking of something different than using layout code to disable an effect, sort of an icon which allows this.

• There are many ways of disabling events. Toggle disables, On start of layout (event disable), Group disabled and others like sprite behavior on start disables. Depends on what you are trying to do. As to where to disable the feature.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There are many ways of disabling events. Toggle disables, On start of layout (event disable), Group disabled and others like sprite behavior on start disables. Depends on what you are trying to do. As to where to disable the feature.

Like I said in the previous post I was looking for something other than disabling using event sheet, rather a temporary hide option like with layers, but one that could affect the effect once in runtime. Less work than going in and looking for code or clicking on a few lines to add code into event sheets. Maybe Im a bit fussy, its just that I got used to temporary disabling different options in this manner, which is more intuitive.

Oh well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)