Some layouts using "old" version of their event sheets?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • So I have been working on this game of mine for several months already, discovering bugs, fixing them, adding new stuff. All my layouts use the same single event sheet.

I kept using this single layout for testing. Now I have fixed all the bugs I discovered so far. I tried previewing other layouts and the old bugs are still there (even if they are using the same event sheet).

I'm not sure why this is happening. I have NO layout-based condition or action in that single event sheet.

Please help. Thanks.

• Try a hard-refresh (ctrl + F5). Maybe that will make a difference by forcing the browser to re-upload all of the files... I hope....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Colludium

thanks, but when I tried ctrl+F5, it loaded the debug preview and the old bugs are still there.

Any idea as to the source of this problem? It's still working fine for that single layout that I have been using the past few weeks for testing, but all other layouts using same event sheet have the old bugs

• Mmmmm, I've not seen anything like that before. Are you willing to post a capx do we can take a look at the events?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)