Layout effects on all game levels

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
LevelsManager is a Construct 2 & 3 plugin to manage your worlds and levels easily
  • Hi there! I'm new. I'm currently in the middle of putting together my first game. I am a hobbyist game developer looking to turn around some quick games with C2.

What I'm trying to achieve is a consistent effect in all the layouts of the game (WebGL Noise.) What I'd like to know if there is a simple or conventional way to do this? If I am able to add layout effects programatically, I can do this at the start of a common event sheet, but I can't find any such action.

I will be designing the different levels of the game in different layouts, does this mean I have to add the effect(s) to each layout within Construct 2?

Wondering if anyone had a solution like grouping layouts like the way Families group objects, since I would like to be able to keep the look and feel of the layouts consistent.

Cheers,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm also interested in knowing if this is possible. There doesn't seem to be any "global" setting for effects like there are for layers. Any suggestions appreciated.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)