How do I keep the same thing constant through layouts ?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • i made a football game and i made sort of a place to chose players which is separate layout from the game layout. the player change is simply an animation change in the main sprite. my question how do I make the change of animation constant in all layouts.

thanks

• please, one more time....

• Use a global variable to determine your sprites animation frame.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you need multiple characters to be customized then instead of global variables (which you probably need a lot) use Array or Dictionary object.

• If you need multiple characters to be customized then instead of global variables (which you probably need a lot) use Array or Dictionary object.

could you explain that to me please

• > If you need multiple characters to be customized then instead of global variables (which you probably need a lot) use Array or Dictionary object.

>

Could you tell me a bit more about your current setup?

How your player sprite looks like (animation, animation frames), do you want to change appearance for only one sprite or multiple? Basic stuff so I can guide you with what you already have.

• >

> > If you need multiple characters to be customized then instead of global variables (which you probably need a lot) use Array or Dictionary object.

> >

>

> could you explain that to me please

>

Could you tell me a bit more about your current setup?

How your player sprite looks like (animation, animation frames), do you want to change appearance for only one sprite or multiple? Basic stuff so I can guide you with what you already have.

thank you mate i got it sorted i managed to use it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)