How do I keep the same quality in ios and android

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • when i drow image label on canves, ios have the perfect quality but android is lower too much。

I used same project。

how can i solve this。

• My games looks okay on both platforms. It will be a lot easier to help you if you post a screenshot here, or just give more info.

• My games looks okay on both platforms. It will be a lot easier to help you if you post a screenshot here, or just give more info.

if you set the same size with this imgs, you can find, quality in ios and android are defferent, ios is most better then android

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > My games looks okay on both platforms. It will be a lot easier to help you if you post a screenshot here, or just give more info.

>

if you set the same size with this imgs, you can find, quality in ios and android are defferent, ios is most better then android

Ah, yeah, i understand, your project is the same but you are using 2 different browsers, iOS safari and android's stock, well you can't do anything to make these browsers perform perfectly identical, this is because android's stock browser, it's shitty on most android systems, use chrome for android or firefox, i bet your project then look the same on both platforms. Or you can export with phonegap or any other mobile export option, then your project will 100% be the same on both platforms.

• >

> > My games looks okay on both platforms. It will be a lot easier to help you if you post a screenshot here, or just give more info.

> >

>

> if you set the same size with this imgs, you can find, quality in ios and android are defferent, ios is most better then android

>

Ah, yeah, i understand, your project is the same but you are using 2 different browsers, iOS safari and android's stock, well you can't do anything to make these browsers perform perfectly identical, this is because android's stock browser, it's shitty on most android systems, use chrome for android or firefox, i bet your project then look the same on both platforms. Or you can export with phonegap or any other mobile export option, then your project will 100% be the same on both platforms.

I see, but my project is advertisement on weixin app?

at last ,I fix it like this?

fist set fullscreen off

then

$("head").append('<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no">');
    		$("body").css({
    			height:"100%",
    			margin:"0px",
    		});
    		$("#c2canvasdiv").css({
    			width:"100%",
    		});
    		$("#c2canvas").css({
    			width:"100%",
    		});
    		var scale = $(window).width() / $("#c2canvas").attr("width");
    		var temp = 'width=device-width, user-scalable=no, initial-scale='+scale+', minimum-scale='+scale+', maximum-scale='+scale;
    		$("head").append('<meta name="viewport" content="'+temp+'">');
    [/code:lg3kdnw6]
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)