How do I jump psysics

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on alphabets in the proper order and reach the sun!
  • Hello!!!

First, sorry for my bad english....

Ok, I am trying by means of the physics That my player does a jump, but only one, which does not repeat itself.

I am using across the touch, a tactile control.

When it touches the button of the jump, that the player goes towards the direction ...."Y".

With a touch in the control it jumps, but if I continue touching the control, continues jumping...And it is what I do not want that it does.

I try it with variables, but I do not obtain it....

I need something from help, thanks.....I think that I am very awkward ..... snif

Something that....

on touched "Btjump"=Player-Applu psysics impulse ...0,25 at image point

Variable player...Jump.....etc...

I don´t know

• No need for physics to jump. just use on touched/ Set y to Self.y-number of desired height i.e 500. check out the Flappy bird template included with C2 if you don't understand hat im saying

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I understand what you say to me, but....

My game this one based on the physics.

so, on flappy bird template, the player " flies".....

Alone I want that it moves to the point....Y..... .....An alone time on having pulsated on the screen.

But, that does not do it, if I pulsate again repeatedly.....

on touched object>(my object)>apply impulse...x=0...Y=50.....

The player moves towards the point Y, But if the object (my object)touches itself again, again it returns to move, giving the sensation that it flies,And it is what I do not want.

Only I want that it does this movement towards the point...Y, is overlapping a platform(for example)....

• ok i understand you now. you could add a second condition to your touch event is overlapping(ground object) at offset y-1

• aja.....

Something like that was fulfilling the condition to jump, only in the platforms that I decide.

I suppose that using families....

Ok.ok....

thand youuuuuu!!!!!

I am going to try it .... jejejeje

Already I tell you...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)