Issue with Ads repeating on my game with CocoonJS

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
You think you can guess the character’s name?! Then let’s see how smart you are!
  • I've just compiled my game with Ludei (haven't uploaded to Google Play yet) and i've come across an issue where my full screen ads repeat 3-4 times when playing. When my full screen ads are 15sec videos, as soon as it finishes it starts over again. With full screen ads that aren't videos, i end up pressing the close around 5-6 time before i can continue playing.

With my full screen ads i have one playing after every 6th time you get to the game over screen via global variables, this is how i've set it up

(Event) System - RetryAD = 6 (Action) CocoonJS - Show Full screen Ad

(Sub Event) CocoonJS - On fullscreen Ad shown (Action) System - Go to Game Over

(Action) System - Set RetryAD to 0

I don't know why it plays my ads the way it does, has anyone else had this issue?

I've set up Mopub & Admob from the following link (remove the spaces) if that helps -

https: / / www .scirra. com/tutorials/1024/mopub-integrate-admob-in-your-cocoonjs-games

I don't know if will sort itself out once i upload to Google Play but could do with some help on this...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It happened with me too but after i compiled my game again it was fixed

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)