How can I do interrupt the input control of the player at the time of losing?.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Hi Everyone.

It's me again, I'm polishing my game that I'm developing, but I've found a problem that I have not been able to solve.

During a game, the player at the time of losing has an animation sequence before it is destroyed and for then go to the Game Over screen.

I Used the "Start Ignoring" condition (corresponding to the "8 Direction" behavior), when I pressed the control pad (or some input directional) it does not move, however when pressing a button during the animation sequence, it is interrupted and shoot.

Is there any way to disable the buttons (so that during the "game over sequence" is not interrupted)?.

Thanks.

• You can set a variable alive=true at your player, or if you have already a health variable to your player then you have to use it to all the buttons.

So, lets say you have a fire_button, you can add another condition if players health its equal or greaten that 1 then shoot. Do it with all the buttons.

• You can set a variable alive=true at your player, or if you have already a health variable to your player then you have to use it to all the buttons.

So, lets say you have a fire_button, you can add another condition if players health its equal or greaten that 1 then shoot. Do it with all the buttons.

I do not find it, I need that when the player loses, the trigger button is deactivated, because when pressing A, the trigger animation is activated, interrupting the death animation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > You can set a variable alive=true at your player, or if you have already a health variable to your player then you have to use it to all the buttons.

> So, lets say you have a fire_button, you can add another condition if players health its equal or greaten that 1 then shoot. Do it with all the buttons.

I do not find it, I need that when the player loses, the trigger button is deactivated, because when pressing A, the trigger animation is activated, interrupting the death animation.

It should work, upload a capx.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)