I got the game to install once just fine. I worked on my game a little, uninstalled the old game, then tried to install the new game version and I get a Parse Error when trying to install it.
1. I exported from Construct 2 via the Cordova Export Method
2. I Go into IntelXDK, import HTML 5 Game
3. Another window pops up to check settings. I chose use Cordova Plugins, and No for game option.
4. I fill in all of the details like version number, app id, etc, etc.
5. I downgrade my CLI version because of that build error.
6. I build it.
7. download it and try to install on my phone.
8. Every single time now I get a Parse Error when trying to install it.
This is extremely frustrating. Anyone have any ideas? Why is this such a complicated confusing process?
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.