Intel XDK needs a certificate to make a build; Where is it?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Hey everyone,

I've not posted here in a long, long time... over the last few days I've been messing around with a few simple ideas, and now I'm trying to import my game to Android for testing with the help of Intel XDK, however, it's saying I need a developer certificate...

Three years ago, when I was posting here, I took part in a contest to create a game, came in second place, and won myself a personal license that allows more access to C2 features... I'm guessing it has something to do with that, yet I have no idea what I'm looking for.

Not sure if this is making any sense, but if anyone can help, that'd be great!

• I don't know about Intel XDK, but back when I was using actionscript 3.0 to build android apps, I used to create my own temporary certificate for the app since android will not allow installing unsigned packages.

So I assume, and it should be the case, that there is somewhere an option to create your own certificate in Intel XDK.

You can type in random words, but you should remember the password of the certificate for later use.

Edit: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=create+certificate+intel+xdk

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ... You have no idea how dumb I feel right now, lol.

I just went through the list typing "Test", didn't realise you could just do that... this is the first time I've ever tried anything like this y'see, the only time I've ever released a game is by using the RPG Maker programs a while back, and that was just saved as a .rar file for people to download, lol.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)