[Intel XDK] My APK is very slow

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hi,

First say that my level of English is low, I'm Spanish. I'm new, sorry if there is already a solution to this issue and I have not seen.

My problem is when I export the file to Android with Intel XDK and run in my phone, My .apk (it's a game) run very slow. I do not know if it's a problem of export or performance.

The application is simple, four arrow keys and a sprite.

I want to clarify that, the game previously exported to html5 and then .apk (Android) with intel XDK.

I need to know how to make it function normally!

My phone is: Asus Zenfone 5, with Android 4.4.2

Texto original:

Hola,

En primer lugar decir que mi nivel de Inglés es bajo, soy español. Soy nuevo, lo siento si ya hay una solución a este problema y no lo he visto.

Mi problema es cuando exporto el archivo a Android con Intel XDK y ejecuto en mi teléfono, mi .apk (que es un juego[/ i] funciona muy lento. No sé si es un problema de la exportación o del rendimiento.

La aplicación es sencilla, cuatro flechas de movimiento y un sprite.

Quiero aclarar que, el juego previamente está exportado a html5 y luego a .apk (Android)[/ i] con Intel XDK.

Necesito saber cómo hacer que funcione con normalidad!

Mi teléfono es: Asus Zenfone 5, con Android 4.4.2

• Help me please!!!

• Export using crosswalk.

Zenfone is x86.

Install only x86.

• Thanks for answering, I'll try.

I hope it works.

• It works !!

The truth is that this nonsense was driving me crazy.

I have 2 problems:

1) That the application has only 5 items (4 buttons + 1 sprite) occupies in the device 71MB!

2) When you start the application a message appears:

Alert

Exported games won't work until you upload them. (When running on the file:/// protocol, browsers block many features from working for security reasons).

I don't understand who is concerned, I would like to know if you can remove the message and how to optimize for that does not occupy much space.

Texto original

Ha funcionado!!

La verdad que esa tontería me estaba volviendo loco.

Ahora solo me ocurren 2 problemas:

1) Que la aplicación siendo tan sencilla que solo hay 5 objetos (4 flechas + 1 sprite) ocupa en el dispositivo 71mb

2) Al iniciar la aplicación aparece un mensaje:

Alert

Exported games won't work until you upload them. (When running on the file:/// protocol, browsers block many features from working for security reasons).

No entiendo a que se refiere, quisiera saber si se puede quitar el mensaje y como optimizar para que no ocupe tanto espacio.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I suggest to you export via cordova or edit index.html.

In index.html delete the part of the alert message.

• Thanks you.

It occupies the same with Cordova, 70mb

¿Any solution?

• I found the problem. The difference because it weighs so much is because Crosswalk includes the Chromium browser.

• Hola, me podrás decir como lo solucionaste, pero en español por favor.

Gracias

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)