ingame scrollbar

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • just wondering if anyone knows how to wire up a scroll bar. I've played with the boundry, scrolling and drag/drop plugins by rex and can get it where I can drag a "slider" sprite and the text box scrolls, I can put 2 buttons one at the top and one at the bottom and when clicking them it scrolls the textbox up or down by one line, what I cannot figure out is how to wire the drag&drop, boundry and clicking of the buttons together so that if you click the down button not only does the text box scroll, but the slider moves to match it.

• Hey I found the way to do it somewhere in the forum.

Here is an example dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7290053/test2.capx

Notice there is 3 backgrounds. I used to hide the objects.

• In the tools section of this forum I made a template for node webkit with all of the common window elements.

You might want to take a look at it. I show how to move the window by the title bar too.

I have a feeling my donation to the community was a big waste of time. No one seems to have even looked at it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • jojoe All the images in that topic are broken..wasn't even sure what it was until you pointed it out here >.>

Thanks very much. I can view the files fine on this system but no other.

I just checked it from my laptop, and I get 404's. I am going to try moving domains to maybe dropbox. For some reason this forum acts funny with MY gooogle drive account. I have no such problems with any other forum. I can even share my HTML5 pages elsewhere.

I cant post images that are viewable from any other location but this IP address sometimes, no matter what domain I use.

When I post links They randomly loop back to the originating page.

Most of the time, when I post I get an Access denied page, or Cookie expired, or Server not found error.

Nearly every time I try to Edit typos, or add URL's to my posts I get an authentication error.

I try to post tutorials I spent entire days creating, and I get and Accessed denied page.

I have some really good stuff on Isometric culling, and how to make isometric tile sets in blender. I have a tutorial on Neo-texture edit. I have 2 tutorials on using node-webkit to make common window elements.

I need to find a new forum to share with I am afraid. Maybe I will check out GameDev.org, or move on to Unity.

It is really hard to believe this forum is run by a company that makes web authoring tools.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)