How do I Make Infinite Moving Lines

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
You can change amount and speed of circles, length of lines and etc. Only 6 events.
  • Hi Guys,

I really in very URGENT need for your HELP!!! I'm making a new game with my teammate and I have to make this game for him! We are making a game inspired by KetchApp Circle app, if you know it that would be very helpful since I want you to know the mechanics.

I want the circle go through the lines that are moving, it needs to spawn from its edge a new line that can be either staright, up, or down. I want the last line leaving to be destroyed and when that is destroyed the line at the right of the layout spawn a new line, this line can vary in animation as I mentioned(up,down,straight). How do I pick the last Instance of line and set its animation based on it's direction global variable. Note it must be infinite!

I used a bullet behavior and reversed its angle so it can move to the left instead of right so be careful about the image point where I should put them please.

Here are some codes and screenshot for demonstration :

Thanks all for help in advance!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • line x<220

--- destroy line

every 3 seconds

pick topmost line

--- create line at """end of line"""

--- line set angle to choose(-90,0,90)

Where the origin of the line is the left-center and """end of line""" is an image point at right center.

• line x<220

--- destroy line

every 3 seconds

pick topmost line

--- create line at """end of line"""

--- line set angle to choose(-90,0,90)

Where the origin of the line is the left-center and """end of line""" is an image point at right center.

Thanks buddy, with little help of your reply I managed to fix it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)