Importing Behavior issues... Please help

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello,

I have a old broken desktop PC that was recently repaired and was given to me that runs Windows 7 professional 64 bit. I installed Construct 2 from the Construct website, setup my Construct 2 license and imported all my plugins and behaviors that my .capx file uses and transferred the .capx file game I been working on the pass few years from a external USB hard drive backup on to my hand-me-down desktop PC.

Upon opening my .capx file, I am currently having an issue the of "Sine Extended" Behavior not being recognized after importing the Sine Extended Behavior folder into C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\behaviors I've tried opening and closing the C2 and restarting my computer yet no luck. The current message I get when opening my .capx file is:

The project you are opening uses the addons that are not installed:

Behavior 'Sine Extended' by Scirra

Please install the messing plugins, behaviors or effects and try re-opening the project. Note projects can projects can be open with effects missing,but not with plugins or behaviors missing.

Please help anyone so I can continue to work on my game!

Thank you,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Never mind I fixed it!

The reason why Sine Extended wasn't working for me is because in the behaviors folder I named it "Sine Extended". C2 dosen't recognized that folder name it's origin name is from the .zip file is "sinex". so after renaming the folder to sinex my .capx file project now opens in C2.

Regardless, Thank you for your time everyone.

• This can be a wrong version of the plugin, or you might have installed it incorrectly. I found the only working link for this plugin here:

construct.net/forum/construct-2/general-discussion-17/request-sine-action-reset-58064/page-2

Make sure to extract the files to this directory:

\Construct2\exporters\html5\behaviors\sinx

If it doesn't help, you can try manually removing all mentions of this plugin from your project files.

• dop2000

Thanks for your reply.

I fixed it already, it was the way I named the folder I named it "Sine Extended" when it's suppose to be "sinex" in:

\Construct2\exporters\html5\behaviors\sinx

Thank you again dop2000

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)