How do I Import multiple sprites (not animation frames)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Hello, I am new with Construct 2!

Let's say, I have lot png files that i want to add into a sprite, its about 95 files (it will be more in future) and Its really tiring n painful to Insert new Object -> Sprite -> *Select the File for every sprite.

I am tried to drag all files into Objects window but its not working.

anyone got any idea? Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 95 different objects?

You might need to rethink a few things such as how you plan to deal with everything within the game before you start overloading it.

Generally speaking, without the aid of families, the easiest method is with frames, and instances, using the indexing system.

• 95 different objects?

You might need to rethink a few things such as how you plan to deal with everything within the game before you start overloading it.

Generally speaking, without the aid of families, the easiest method is with frames, and instances, using the indexing system.

Well.. I don't think its wrong..

For example, when I am using Unity, I can drag my game assets into asset window and i can customize each frame.

And thanks for the advice! its worked but its somehow like forcing me to memorize the frame index..

I mean there 90 + frames..

• Are you sure the Drag&Drop from explorer windows doesn't work ? Maybe that's because the Post is old, but I just tried and I can tell it works very well PLUS : it keeps the name .png (ibnstead of just "sprite1, 2, etc). Cool !

EDIT : Ok, not multiple sprites indeed, but the Drag&Drop work, even one by one, it's more convenient than create sprite from Construct 2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)