Images Exporting Out White

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
500 monsters and creatures images for card games - Set 1
  • I am currently having an issue where when I export my game out with Cocoonjs it is leaving some of my art assets as pure white. They are there I can see them moving but there is no colour detail at all. I am trying to run the app on tablet (android, Nexus 7) and some of the art shows just fine but most won't.

I haven't been able to find anything on this issue but I need to figure this out as I cannot test anything till this problem is fixed.Anyone else experience this or know of a way to correct it?

• Any chance you are using sprites as collision boxes and they are ending up rendering above your other assets?

• No my game is mostly menu based and currently nothing has any sort of collision on it.All the images are png as they are static images. I have tried re-importing stuff and nothing.

When I preview it in browser on my PC is works fine but when I export it out it won't show some stuff on tablet. At first I thought maybe it was something with the tablet but other images display so I don't think that is the problem.

I've been trying everything and it just seems like it isn't even any settings and I am starting to think it is an issue during the export.

***edit***

I wasn't that far along so I made a new project and brought everything in again and that seemed to fix the problem on the new project. The images that didn't display before now do. Not sure why maybe a bug but as of now I have this problem under control. Thank you for the help BluePhaze I appreciate it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem, if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)