How does the IAP plugin work?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I mean, there are no places to enter app ID or any other identification. How can it know which store to connect to? Does it require the Google Play plugin?

Cause I have set up everything according to the manual (both Scirra and Android doc), and it doesn't seem to work.

Nothing happens when I click the buy button, and no text is being printed to my testing textbox. Any ideas?

• There are some issues with c2 iap plugin as far as I understood, I'm currently using cranberrygame iap plugin for android and iOS.

iap will not work in the preview, only after export and install on device

• There are some issues with c2 iap plugin as far as I understood, I'm currently using cranberrygame iap plugin for android and iOS.

iap will not work in the preview, only after export and install on device

Yeah, I kinda figured, so I turned to the Cranberry plugin as well. Seems to be working better. But I get a "Authentication required" when I want to buy an item. Do I have to publish the game for it to work? I have added the BILLING permission and everything should be setup correctly.

• with google play, you have to have the same version number uploaded onto google play website. It can be alfa or beta, not necessary to be live.

In other words, the version you are using on your device have to be uploaded on google play.

IOS is different, you can test it without having it uploaded.

• with google play, you have to have the same version number uploaded onto google play website. It can be alfa or beta, not necessary to be live.

In other words, the version you are using on your device have to be uploaded on google play.

IOS is different, you can test it without having it uploaded.

Kinda thought so, and have always done so to be sure. Anyway I am still getting the "Authentication required" message as I try to buy anything. If you see my screenshot, I am getting the "Works" output, so I know it got contact with the store. So the authentication message appears when I click the buy-button. I am sure I have added the products in my "Game services" section. And I don't get this message when I try to buy in app products from other games.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • have you enter the license key from google into your C2 game?

• have you enter the license key from google into your C2 game?

Yes I have. I will try adding in game services to another game I've already published to see if it works there.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)