IAP plugin resolution error when exporting with Intel XDK

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I'm trying to export my game for alpha testing and i got this error:

Plugin resolution error

com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling

You can remove the plugin(s) from your project and continue the plugin resolution process, or cancel the plugin resolution and exit the project.

Say what!?

Searching only brought up 1 link about a workaround but that didn't work. Still getting the error message.

Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi... I've just posted about my own dramas with iAP, my issue is different to yours though.

Ok so that error you're having is related to the plugin you have to add in XDK right?

One thing I notice in your post, where you state the error:

[quote:1djcttnc]Plugin resolution error

com.mcm.plugins.androidappbilling

Shouldn't that be:

If you typed that into XDK manually when you were adding the plugin you might have mistyped it? Could that be causing the problem?

• Hi... I've just posted about my own dramas with iAP, my issue is different to yours though.

Ok so that error you're having is related to the plugin you have to add in XDK right?

One thing I notice in your post, where you state the error:

[quote:uwq1owqj]Plugin resolution error

com.mcm.plugins.androidappbilling

Shouldn't that be:

If you typed that into XDK manually when you were adding the plugin you might have mistyped it? Could that be causing the problem?

Ah...you are correct. It should be ..."inappbilling".

I was kinda in a rush when i first posted.

But no, i did not enter it manually. I used the official IAP plugin 1st and got that error. And i can't select it in the um... app management(?). If i use cranberry's IAP it doesn't work either.

So close to alpha testing, but hung up on this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)