How do I (How to create tab?)

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • How to create tab?

Guys how do I have a tab with drawing and another tab with the text layout?

• I can't understand what you want, to show a text with a background on a page, or to make 2 layouts (1 with drawing, 1 with text, and both showing in c2 as 2 tabs)? If first, you need to create 2 layers, on lowest paste your drawing, on highest add text. If you need 2 layout's then in project's window rightclick the layouts folder, and press add layout, then doubleclick the added layout. Or you need to open 2 tabs in browser, not in c2?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Let's discuss it here, not in pm's please. You want to make your project adding some tabs in browser? Like here?

[attachment=1:17tkexdp][/attachment:17tkexdp]

Or you want to do something like in this example?

[attachment=0:17tkexdp][/attachment:17tkexdp]

• In exemplo.capx, is what I'm looking for, but when I want to create an object by double-clicking on the object, it is created shortly thereafter, even though he was invisible.

How to solve this? (How to double-click with the mouse, position the object is invisible, not create another object?)

• In exemplo.capx, is what I'm looking for, but when I want to create an object by double-clicking on the object, it is created shortly thereafter, even though he was invisible.

How to solve this? (How to double-click with the mouse, position the object is invisible, not create another object?)

Give me your capx example and i will fix it for you.

• When I click at the location of the object even though he is invisible, it is created, something that was not to happen, how do I fix this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z8g7s7udbbofpp/example.capx

• When I click at the location of the object even though he is invisible, it is created, something that was not to happen, how do I fix this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z8g7s7udbbofpp/example.capx

You need to add another condition, that says, that action will trigger only if object is double-clicked and only if object that you clicking is visible, or object's layer is visible, depends on what is invisible, object or layer.

Here is the fixed capx.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)