How hit 4 enemies in the row by Turret?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Pixel Enemies for SHMUP consists of 45 enemy ship sprites to be used in your game.
  • Hey

You know... Turret shots and hit first 4 enemies like a Tesla or something.

I need event. I think is something like: Substract 5 from live and ... substract from Enemies.Count...

Not sure if it possible.

thanks

• Good Morning.

If I understand what you need, create an Instance of variable for the enemy with the name of life and when the projectile reaches it must subtract the amount of damage desired for IV Life.

In this way each enemy will have its own damage.

• Good Morning.

If I understand what you need, create an Instance of variable for the enemy with the name of life and when the projectile reaches it must subtract the amount of damage desired for IV Life.

In this way each enemy will have its own damage.

o but how system will know to hit this 4 enemies not other one

• I understand ... to indicate the specific enemy, you can create another instance of variable (It can be indicated with a number or letter), and when this enemy is in the layout the projectile will follow the enemy with this int ...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I understand ... to indicate the specific enemy, you can create another instance of variable (It can be indicated with a number or letter), and when this enemy is in the layout the projectile will follow the enemy with this int ...

ok, that sounds very good in theory, but how to do it I think something would be greate with hit enemies in the range

• > I understand ... to indicate the specific enemy, you can create another instance of variable (It can be indicated with a number or letter), and when this enemy is in the layout the projectile will follow the enemy with this int ...

>

that sounds very good in theory, but how to do it I think something would be greate with hit enemies in the range

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)